Saturday, October 1, 2011

What are your thoughts on the Brit Hume debacle about Buddhism and Christianity?

Your thoughts on Brit Humes charming comments *wink* on how Tiger Woods needs to convert to Christianity, as Buddhism lacks "redemption and forgiveness."|||I think we should live and let live!


Mind our own business!


I know I have enough on my own plate to keep me busy for the rest of my life! :D





(((UP)))|||Brit Hume is the biggest Nitwit in all of FOX Nitwitdom. It is like he stole the trappings of William F. Buckley's persona but skipped the part about becoming educated and literate.





His faux deliberate and slow manner is not a manifestation caused by deep thought - it is a reflection of the fact that he does not have a brain.





He also lacks a soul - which is what distinguishes him from the Scarecrow in the Wizard of Oz.|||I am so over the whole tiger Woods thing I could scream.. Surprise surprise...a billionaire sports hero puts it about a bit...well I bet he's the first one who ever did that.





Spare me...there are children starving, women being blown up in market places, young men dying in pointless wars all over the globe. Tuvalu is sinking in to the South Pacific ocean and there are only 8 northern white rhinos left in the whole bloody world.





i don't give flying **** at a rolling donut what some spoilt rich golfer and his spoilt rich ***** of a wife do about their sordid personal problems...or who they pray to or who said mean things about them...or .if they drop off the edge of the world, quite frankly.|||He has the right to free speech and to profess his faith on TV.





BUT He was wrong on a few things: 1)he had no right to denigrate Buddhism and claim its inferiority to Christianity and 2)He should not speak about a religion he knows little or nothing about.|||My thoughts are that it was Fox News, thus expected. However, is that dude seriously implying that I can bone any thing I want, but it is okay in societies eyes if I pray to Jesus for all the sweet poon when I am done?|||I just love how people like Humes can sit in judgement of others. You just know he's got to have a few skeletons in his own closet.





Mind you, even his closet isn't nearly as Fabulous as mine.|||Well looking at the source in which it came from, I find it laughable that Brit Humes feels so important in his social standings that he even offers that question.|||I think the words that come out of the mouths of Fox News pundits never cease to amaze me with their sheer arrogant stupidity.|||I think, I wish I had Tiger Woods money. So long as he took care of me, let him go get it wherever.|||I don't watch the news for Altar Calls-- there's Christian Broadcasting for that. Brit Hume is an ignoramus and a bigot.|||Nothing that comes out of that man's mouth surprises me any more.|||it must just kill conservatives that Tiger doesn't believe he is going to hell|||He made a fool out of himself.|||rotfl.





I wonder if Hume wants a guest spot on The 700 Club now.|||are you really suprised???





dude its faux news what the hell did you expect|||I was very impressed with his answer. He was very humble and gave his opinion. He gave a good testimony of his own Christian faith. He was totally correct when he said the mention of Jesus Christ causes all hell to break loose. I would have to say he is spot on about that.





I don't have any knowledge of Buddhism, so I along with Brit Humes, are not aware of any "redemption or forgiveness".





I am not surprised that unbelievers find his comments objectionable. He has every right to offer his opinion, if he had denigrated the christian faith no doubt many of you would be saying "right on".





He is a brave man for speaking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment